SEE IT – First international SUMMIT concept presented to the Advisory Board on 25th of September 2017.
At the first Advisory Board Meeting about SEE IT SUMMIT on Monday, 25th of September 2017 in Novi Sad the participants emphasized the SUMMIT as an important platform for the ICT Sector, exhibition, forums, conferences and additional side programs were discussed. The members will work on the further development of the SUMMIT and support with professional competence. SEE IT SUMMIT expects 150 exhibiting companies (worldwide), 2.000 visitors and approximately 1.000 conference participants.
SEE-IT Summit – is a 3 day top notch event taking place 7th – 9th of November 2018 in Novi Sad, Serbia. The aim of SEE IT SUMMIT is to become the largest and most significant event on IT, Telecommunication, Gaming, Internet of Things and Innovations in Southeast-Europe. The event aims to support foreign companies to access the market and learn about ICT MADE IN SERBIA as well as the significant growth opportunities with domestic businesses. SEE IT SUMMIT will create the central industry meeting point for knowledge transfer in the ICT – Sector.
Advisory Board members
- Provincial Secretariat for Economy and Tourism, Government of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
- European Enterprise Network
- Sajam Novi Sad
- Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Belgrade
- Embassy of Belgium in Serbia
- German Embassy
- Romanian Embassy
- AHK – Deutsch-Serbische Wirtschaftskammer
- Hungarian Trade House
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia – Regional
- Vojvodina ICT Cluster
- Business Incubator Novi Sad
- Faculty of Technical Sciences and representative Incubators
- Smart Cat
- DDOR Osiguranje
- DUNAV Osiguranje
- Generali Osiguranje Srbija